MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that's easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into sand, mud, snow or slush and make vehicle recovery safe, simple, quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 65mm high (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches).
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-ended design, it’s easy and quick to maneuver under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
- MAXTRAX have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
The MAXTRAX MKII is the golden standard of high-quality recovery boards. There is no other product that beats the MKII’s legendary durability, wide color range, innovative mounting options, six glove-friendly handles, and our 15-year track record of manufacturing world-class Australian-made innovative products. We have MKII sets which have seen constant use for almost a decade with no signs of slowing down.
- Fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use—or we’ll replace it for free
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland
- Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- 45L x 13W x 3.5H, 7.5LB (3.4KG) per board, 15LB (6.8KG) per pair
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials